Saturday, December 11, 2010

Comments

Thanks to all those who have left comments on this Blog - sorry that I
have not had a chance to comment on the comments, as I have only been
posting to this Blog via email to Blogger.Com. I haven't been able to
actually download the Blog via the WWW - so I haven't been able to read
my own Blog up until now. We are now in Athens - and I have discovered
that I can get a WiFi connection here while sitting on the Promenade
Deck , so I have been able to read some of the comments. Please keep
them coming and I will be better able to communicate with you all when
we arrive in London.

It has turned quite cold this afternoon , after some abnormally warm
weather - we are apprensive about the seas that we will encounter in a
few days time when we leave the Mediteranean Sea. We are just about to
sail - so I will update the Blog tomorrow to cover our visit to Athens today

2 comments:

  1. If you think it's cold in Athens, just you wait until you get to England! Although you are lucky to have missed last week's appalling weather and it is back to a "nice and warm" 5 degrees centigrade now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barry, the Bay of Biscay can be very rough.
    I note you only have one more port before Southampton. Good sailing...Les from CC (NSWP)

    ReplyDelete